While the selection of technology vendors is essential, proper and thorough conversion is critical.
Our team has led and supported client financial institutions for decades as they install and adopt new technology, and separate themselves from the former (a complicated piece in and of itself). We have an acute and widespread knowledge of this process and how to make it as successful as possible. All technology utilized will be analyzed to ensure appropriate integration with each vendor and module used.
Other key steps in our process include:
- Working with you to identify all necessary conversion tasks.
- Supplying your financial institution with our customized task tracking documentation.
- Assigning responsibility for each task and monitoring related progress.
- Working as your representative with the vendor and monitoring their responsibilities.
Our conversion services also address:
- Guidance for Developing an Implementation Team
- Customer Information Files
- Consolidation of Products Offered
- Data Mapping
- Product Setup and Integration
- General Ledger Restructure/Conversion Decisions
- Third Party Interfaces
- Data Validation
- Recommendations for Staff Training
- Balancing Review and Assistance
- Best Practices Implementation
The larger tasks in conversions are:
- Data Mapping
- Parameter Setup
- General Ledger Integration
- Task Tracking
- Validation of Converted Data from Test Files
- Training of All Employees
- Mock Conversion
- Live Conversion and Support
Turn to us for your conversion needs. Contact us today to learn more.